In July this year, under the new moon, Laura and I went camping together with our families and we wrote the beginnings of the workshop that we will be launching on September 6th. We talked about our journeys as mothers, creatives and business women.
So between us, we have created a workshop and a space where:
We will support you to:
- Say your intentions out loud. Declare them with boldness and power (even if you feel afraid).
- Get out of your own way.
- Unstick your creative journey.
- Help you find the confidence to kickstart an idea /project/dream.
- Pick a goal – personal or professional that needs action.
- Find the tools and self-belief to get going.
- Understand the cycles of the moon and how you can harness the natural ebb and flow of your body to maximise your creative flow and productivity.
How the course works:
- We start the course on Monday September 6th, and an 8pm zoom call the next day under the New Moon.
- Thrice weekly emails in your inbox to help unlock your creative journey. Theses will include tasks, motivational literature and a whole lot of joy.
- A facebook community to share our progress and receive constructive, positive feedback.
- A moon inspired playlist to keep you humming.
- A simple meal plan to prepare for our final zoom meeting on September full moon, where we celebrate all the hard work we’ve done in the previous two weeks.
What you will come out with:
- A stronger sense of self and purpose.
- Learning how to work and create with the lunar cycle
- Tools for shaping, honing in on and pinning down your creative or business idea: Clarifying your vision
- Finding your way through creative play
- Constructive feedback and active support
- An action Plan for your business/creative idea
This is for you if:
- You have an idea to change career, but you’re unsure where to start.
- You have a creative idea but a mental block of how to get it off the ground.
- You feel lost after having kids, you have a rough dream and need to hone your ideas.
- You need support and confidence boosting to embark on a personal creative project.
- You need a focused time and a deadline to dedicate time to yourself. Accountability.
Also, Why the Moon?
Within this process of creating and running a business alongside juggling parenting two small children, one of them only at nursery a few mornings a week (which I feel incredibly grateful for), I have had to figure out systems of working to maximise the time and energy I have. And one of the most powerful tools I have used is to work in sync with the moon. Because it has taught me that not every day is the day to be full energy. Rest is as important as action. But when your energy is dynamic, harness it and milk it for all it’s worth. And when it’s time to rest, do so, without beating yourself up. Because you will be allocating your creative tasks to the time when your energy is at it’s peak.
This is a one time, one off course where you will have the two of us and the opportunity to pick our brains for the price of one, grab it while you can!